Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall Festival

Hi everyone! I had my first exhibit on Saturday and I thought I'd show you just a few of the projects I took with me. I thought a pumpkin craft would be appropriate for October. I made a smaller version of this years ago and thought I'd attempt a larger one for display. It's starting to get a little smooshed from it's travels, but I still think it's cute!


Here is a vase I dresses up a bit with some paper flowers I made out of the Tangerine Tango and Daffodil Delight Designer Series Paper.


Here are some of the cards that were on display. Isn't the owl adorable?!! He's new and one of my favorite punches. Later this week I will be showing you at least five other things to do make with the owl punch, besides owls! You won't believe how versatile it is.








Lastly, here is a candy bar slider that I made. It was super easy!

I had such a great time meeting other women who love to craft and making these fun little projects. Tune in later this week for more on the owl punch and check in tomorrow for my first Makeover Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment