Monday, October 18, 2010

Makeover Monday



Welcome to my first Makeover Monday!! What is Makeover Monday you ask? It is a day when I find inspiration from other sources, mainly non-Stampin' Up! sources, and give them a makeover! I recreate the project using Stampin' Up! products instead. Let me show you what I mean. 

Here is the before card, taken from my Paper Creations magazine, Spring 2010.




And here is my version!

It's that easy!
Submit your own Makeover Project and check back in to see if your project was selected to be featured on my next Makeover Monday!





Products used today:
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Blushing Bride, Old Olive, Whisper White, and Old Olive Designer Series
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Rich Razzleberry, Lavender Lace
Two-Step Bird Extra-Large Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment