Saturday, October 23, 2010

OWL you need is a little creativity

Blogging is still pretty new to me, so please bear with me as I experiment with different photo programs, settings, etc. I hope regardless of my poor photo quality or layout, you will find some useful and inspiring ideas here.


When I first bought the owl punch from Stampin' Up! I had no idea how versatile it would be. I just fell in love with these adorable owls!
 


There is so much more to do with these. Take a look at these tulips (my favorite flower by the way)!


And how about this little girl?
I recently made some ghosts for my nephews' Halloween cards, but check out these other creepies you can make!
 

 Owls aren't just for fall you know! Here are a few winter ideas!


All these characters were made with the owl punch, 
 

which can be found at my online store! Just follow the link on the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment